Create the perfect place to escape to after a long hard day.
A place of peace and tranquility where you forget the cares of the day, relax and recharge the batteries. A garden that’s the perfect calming influence for busy lives.
Or, equally, a place where you can entertain and socialise with friends too. A place that’s as ideal for garden furniture and the barbecue as it is for plants and pots.
Let us show you how.
1. All kinds of planting can look great in your garden but grasses create instant height and are low maintenance.
2. Leaving sections of your patio unpaved for planting and rockeries creates softer areas that break up large flat areas.
3. Panache Ground in black, silver grey and white.
4. With every individual pavior unique in appearance featuring its own distinctive colours and shades, natural slate offers outstanding natural beauty.
5. Old Town Chelsea Cobble gives an organic feel to a patio area.
6. Log sleepers create a stunning patio area.
7. Contrasts of smooth cobbles against angular paving helps soften edges and gives polished finish to your design.
8. Using tall feature planting such as bay trees is great for framing your design and they create superb impact.
9. Outdoor spaces always look great when the style of furniture, features and planting complement their surroundings.
10. Paving can be used inside as well as out. Natural Limestone shown here.
View our inspirational video: