Want to become a haulier franchise with us? Then read on…
You have opportunity to run your own haulage business whilst being in partnership with a large successful company.
The benefits of being a franchisee for us:
- You too could have the opportunity to run your own haulage business. If you are driven by providing great customer service and give health and safety the highest priority we would like to hear from you.
- You will be entering a business partnership with a large and successful company.
- Our brands are highly recognised and well regarded in the UK market.
- Our purchasing power means access to parts and services for you, the franchisee, at lower prices helping you to control your costs
- You will have a choice of both vehicle and finance options
- The Franchise Agreement covers the rights of both you (the franchisee) and us (the franchisor)
- You will be supported by a dedicated team
Please note that these are not employed positions.
“I was introduced to Aggregate Industries by my friend Ricky Lunt when he was in the process of purchasing his first concrete truck.
We decided to pool our resources and met the Transport Manager for Bardon Concrete. Over the last three years we have increased our fleets to a total of six vehicles, three operated by R Lunt Haulage LTD and three operated by my company.
We felt well supported by the back up team at Aggregate Industries and Bardon Concrete with regards to paperwork being completed and the supply of specialist parts needed for the vehicles.”
Director of L&D Williams Haulage Ltd
If you are interested in franchised owner driver opportunities please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01455 288232 quoting ‘franchises’.
To apply download the Haulier franchise application form