Road surfacing and maintenance
With access all over the UK, we provide quality materials at competitive prices, and have 341 production facilities including quarries, asphalt plants and ready-mixed concrete plants.
Key services include:
- Motorway and major road maintenance
- Urban and rural road maintenance
- Design and build construction
- Airfield construction/maintenance
- Term maintenance
- Car parks
A market leading specialist in the onsite production and paving of sustainable hydraulically bound materials including:
- Cement Bound Granular mixtures (CBGM)
- Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC)
- Fly Ash and Slag Bound mixtures (FABM/SBM)
- Bentonite Enriched Soil (BES)
Complete construction solutions
Some of the ways in which we can help:
- Structural solutions - We are a concrete specialist and supply both ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. Our structural engineers, architects and sustainability advisors can work with our customers and their professional advisors to find the most efficient or appropriate concrete frame for any project
- Choice of concrete - We have devised a software programme with BRE which can compare the carbon footprint, Ecopoint score and likely Green Guide Rating of different concrete mixes, all of which can achieve the same strength. By altering the proportions of different constituent parts of the concrete mix on-screen, we can use the software to help clients to choose the most sustainable concrete for their purposes
- Responsible sourcing - In March 2009, we became the first UK manufacturing company of any material to be awarded the Certificate for Responsible Sourcing under the BES6001 standard by BRE. This means that by simply using a concrete or asphalt made by us, you can achieve extra points in BREEAM methodologies including the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Construction process - Our architects are able to work with your professional teams to look at the cost and programme implications of using our innovations or products to streamline and value engineer the building process.
Sitebatch Technologies operate a fleet of eight mobile mixing plants. All of these plants vary in size and work on a batching by mass - continuous mixing principle. We are capable of meeting clients detail design by creating a mix design specific to each contract. All plants are able to mix powders with aggregates or soils.
Key benefits include:
- Eight unique plants to carry out various types of mixing volumes
- SiteBatch Technologies operates a large trailer-mounted twin silo which enables us to use site blended binders
- Ability to produce bituminous bound recycled mixtures
- can be transported, erected and commence operations within three working days
- Access to state of the art research and development labs.
Contracting brochure (pdf, 2.22 MB)