GGBS For Concrete
GGBS (Ground Granulated Blastfurnace slag) is perfect for use in concrete applications and large pours.
Typically substitution rates are between 30-50%. GGBS reduces the risk of sulfate attack on the concrete. The reaction of the GGBS particles is also slower which makes it suitable for mass pours as the risk of thermal cracking is reduced.
- Concrete block paving
- Soil stablisation
- Ready mix
- Great for Ready mix applications
- Improves concrete durability
- Reduces heat of hydration
- Reduces concretes embedded Co2
- Lighter colour for aesthetic purposes
- Better finish due to fine particles of GGBS particles