Typical substitution rates are between 15 – 30%. Fly ash reduces the risk of sulfate and chlorine ingress as well as help to protect against ASR from certain aggregates. PFA and Fly Ash as an addition in concrete is covered by the specification BS EN 405-1.
- Precast concrete units
- Wind farms
- Soil Stabilisation
- Coastal structures
EN450-1 fineness category N, f
or durable and sustainable concrete.
- Great for ready mix applications
- Improves concrete durability
- Reduces heat of hydration
- Reduces concretes embedded CO2
- Minimises the risk of ASR
- Improved workability retention
EN450-1 fineness category S, t
he ultimate in Fly Ash performance, in addition to the benefits of EN450-1 N Grade.
- Controlled fineness for consistent performance
- Optimises water/cement ratio