Agilia® is a self-compacting concrete that will flow freely around congested reinforcement without the need for vibration or other energy input. Agilia finishing characteristics and high quality surface finish can eliminate the need to power float concrete on site. The Agilia family of concretes have the same general engineering characteristics, but each category utilises a slightly different mixture design, to ensure the optimum properties for each specific application.
- Agilia H (Horizontal) - for floor slabs
- Agilia V (Vertical) - for wall applications
- Agilia F (Foundation) - for domestic and light industrial foundations
- Agilia A (Architect) - for visual and fair face concrete finishes (can be supplied with integral pigmentation, subject to availability)
- Agilia H Housing - Structural topping containing steel or polypropylene macro fibres for block and beam flooring
We can also manufacture Agilia as a low carbon concrete, ECO; delivering a carbon saving of 30-50%. What is more you can chose to offset the remaining carbon, making your product carbon neutral.