Ellenborough Park, an ancient house on the original Cheltenham racecourse estate has been restored as a 5 star luxury Cotswolds hotel. Providing the very best in accommodation with service, it is the perfect location for luxury country retreats, romantic breaks, weddings, conferences and celebrations, all set within an authentic period property.
Due to the location of the Ellenborough Park Hotel, any new materials used on site had to coincide with the surrounding areas and also the existing buildings.
The client chose Bradstone Conservation roofing slates because of their visually authentic finish which has been specifically developed to meet the strigent demands of conservation planning areas.
Key product benefits include:
- Ready availability
- Highly acceptable reconstructed alternative to natural stone slates
- Range includes main slates, under ridge and eaves slates with matching accessories including ridge, hip and ventilation units
- Available in a Natural Weathered shade
Ellenborough Park Hotel
Paul Morse Roofing
- High end, luxury hotel overlooking Cheltenham racecourse
- New slates required to blend in alongside existing natural stone slates
- Located in 90 acres of parkland at the foot of Cleeve Hill in the Cotswolds