The Quattroblock is designed for moderate waves. This innovative block is a combination of four basalton concrete columns placed next to each other. Vertically adjacent columns give revetments greater stability than other building methods and help protected coastal erosion.
Features and Benefits
- Concrete contains no toxic substances and is environmentally neutral.
- This is an environmentally friendly product which poses no danger to young birds.
- Four concrete columns form one Quattroblock element. These elements are more stable and allow for faster positioning.
- Quattroblock acheives the highest stability factor in coastal protection. fstab = 1.37
Low Column Height
The enhanced stability of the Quattroblock allows for a low column height. This reduces building time, emissions and overall cost.
- Changes in the dyke body are visible on the revetment surface.
- After filling the gaps with grit the surface can be sown with grass seeds to create a natural green appearance.
Delivered to any location
Aggregate Industries are able deliver the Quattroblock to any location either by land or boat.
Call us on 01291 318630 or